The Victorian government through the Department of Premier and Cabinet launched the eServices Register on 1 July 2013.
The eServices Register provides the process of bidding for government work for suppliers while allowing the government to make more informed purchasing decisions from a greater range of suppliers.
Use of the eServices Register to procure ICT professional services is mandatory for all the inner budget departments and agencies covered by the VGPB. It is available for use by all other government agencies including Local government.
The eServices Register promotes more efficient delivery of ICT services to the Victorian Government.
For more detailed information refer to the Tabs on the left.
Register to eServices
Access to eServices
Note this link is only if you are already registered as a Buyer on eServices
Note this link is only if you are already registered as a Supplier on eServices.
Department of Premier & Cabinet
Conditions of Use
Who can access this SPC?
Click here for the full list.
Click here for the full list.
Departmental Contract Managers
Interested stakeholders are advised to contact the Victorian Government Call Centre on 1300 366 356 or alternatively via email eServices@dpc.vic.gov.au.
- To register as a supplier on the eServices Register please click here.
- To access the spreadsheet containing the full list of suppliers on eServices go to the Reports tab on the left of the screen.
This is a spreadsheet containing the complete list of suppliers active on the eServices register. It will be updated on a regular basis. It contains a Readme Tab.
What you can buy from this SPC
Note: The eServices register is to be used to provide backup / support services of an external organisation for a specific technology project. It is not to be used to engage on-hire workers (temps).
The Staffing Services SPC is used to supply a diverse range of IT and administrative (on-hire workers/temps) . It provides a Master Vendor panel for engagement of temporary staff.
Refer to the Staffing Services SPC page for further detail.
RULES OF USE: How to use this SPC
This section provides guidelines to Purchasers on the processes and procedures associated with the use of the eServices register and how to engage a Supplier.
Outer budgets agencies can elect to subscribe and voluntarily commit to using the eServices register where it meets their business requirements.
Each Department has the responsibility to:
- Appoint a Manager to act as the single point of contact for the Category Manager;
- Comply with the eServices engagement process;
- Familiarise themselves with the eServices contract;
- Prepare, manage and obtain approvals for projects;
- Promote the use of the eServices register;
- Assess Supplier based on value for money and ensure that trail documentation supporting a purchasing decision is available;
- Establish and maintain their own relationships with Supplier;
- Meet with the Category Manager as and when required;
- Manage the delivery of the project (including deliverables, timelines, budgets and variations);
- Issue Purchase Orders Contract and Purchase Order prior to the engagement of a Supplier to perform works;
- Validate Supplier details including contact details, spend data and performance date;
- Make payment to the Supplier within 30 days of receipt of invoice;
- Maintain an issues log;
- Attend Supplier reviews (if necessary);
- Cooperate with Supplier; and
- Maintain confidentiality.
eServices activity in government is subject to considerable scrutiny through Parliament, Freedom of Information and the office of the Auditor-General. Therefore it is vital that Buyers maintain a clear and unambiguous trail of documentation relevant to the purchasing and decision-making processes involved with all advertising and communication activities.
Confidential contract information is available to approved users.
For further information please direct your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.