The EOI template comprises four parts:
- The Introduction - provides a framework for the EOI
- Part A - The Invitation
- Part A.1 - About this invitation details the procurement opportunity
- Part A.2 - Overview of the requirements describes the goods and/or services the Organisations is seeking from suppliers
- Part B - Conditions of Participation - sets the rules applying to the EOI process. It is divided into rules applicable to the Victorian Government and Organisation-specific.
- Part C - Invitees response - provides space for the inclusion of an invitee response template
(Part C has been deliberately left blank so as the invitee response template is developed specifically for the procurement. For further information about developing a template you may wish to refer to the Guide-to-developing-an-Offer-template.docx)
The EOI templates are for the use in an EOI process only with the potential to be part of a multi stage procurement process. There should be no intent to engage as a direct result of the EOI process.